Responsibilities and Duties
- Carry out research to allow Residential Surveyors to develop lines of enquiry and identify residential development land opportunities.
- Assist with and co-ordinate the collation and distribution of documentation for tenders and sales particulars.
- Work with Commercial, Land & Business, Residential and Planning colleagues to identify development opportunities.
- Undertake the marketing of development sites whilst assisting the marketing and sale of larger sites.
- Create and maintain a database of residential development opportunities, together with a database of comparable sales transactions.
- Seek to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of all legislation affecting the technical aspects of residential development and share knowledge and information where appropriate.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Land Administration, Land Management or Surveying.
- At least 3 years working experience in related duties, 2 years of which must be in lease modification, land grant, resumption, property management.
- Good knowledge of Government policies and procedures governing the grant of land, wayleaves, lease by private treaty and resumption clearance of land.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Client is a reputable, global MNC and is a market leader in its industry. They can offer you good project exposures and room for personal development, along with career progression opportunities based on merits. You will given the opportunity as well as responsiblity to lead in order to accomplish complex assignments. If this is your right challenge then please apply via our website. Attractive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the successful applicant.