Director of Rail Systems
An excellent opportunity for a Director of Rail Systems to head up a client supervision team on a light rail project in Macau.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead a specialist team to carry out overall monitoring of the design and installation, testing & commissioning of the design consultants and package contractors to deliver a complex light rail project within a busy urban environment
- Lead Quality, Safety and Risk management
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders
- Ensure the commercial aspects of the project are managed effectively
Desired Skills and Experience
- Min 15 years’ experience in design, installation, testing and commissioning of electrical system on major railway projects with a contract value in excess of HK$300M.
- Strong project management experience
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Engage and collaborate with all stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a well-respected construction & engineering company in Macau with an enviable reputation for safely delivering quality facilities on time and within budget.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and package available