Director of Rail SystemsRef MAX7668 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Macau Location Macau Salary up to MOP$125-150K Salary Band £100,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
An excellent opportunity for a Director of Rail Systems to head up a client supervision team on a light rail project in Macau.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead a specialist team to carry out overall monitoring of the design and installation, testing & commissioning of the design consultants and package contractors to deliver a complex light rail project within a busy urban environment
- Lead Quality, Safety and Risk management
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders
- Ensure the commercial aspects of the project are managed effectively
Desired Skills and Experience
- Min 15 years’ experience in design, installation, testing and commissioning of electrical system on major railway projects with a contract value in excess of HK$300M.
- Strong project management experience
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Engage and collaborate with all stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a well-respected construction & engineering company in Macau with an enviable reputation for safely delivering quality facilities on time and within budget.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and package available
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend