Director Of Supply Chain
Our client is seeking an energetic experienced Director of Supply Chain to join their operations for their integrated casino hotel resort in Manila, Philippines.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide strong strategic leadership in developing and implementing strategies to achieve cost savings whilst delivering the desired quality and service level.
- Continuously improves and re-evaluates sourcing activities of the categories, develop a strategic partnership with highly capable suppliers, and represent the company in all dealings and negotiation with the suppliers.
- Assess category spending, evaluate supply market, conduct total cost analysis, identify suitable sourcing option, negotiate with the suppliers (products, service level, price, geographical coverage, payment term, lead time, etc.), track result, and assess the suppliers’ performance according to the company standard and requirement.
- Lead key activities to sourcing products from global suppliers.
- Work cross-functionally with other business units to ensure proper support for the business.
- Experience in moving a country led supply chain to a Global Supply Chain transformation
- Move the Supply Chain function from a tactical Requisition to Purchase Order focused operation to a strategic value add operation.
- Establish and maintain effective Key Performance Indicator reporting to monitor the effectiveness of the Supply Chain.
- Participate in the change process, global transformation initiative, new global supply chain system rollout.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 15 years’ experience in a supply chain with 5 or more years’ experience in a management role.
- Experience in hotel resorts, hospitality, food and beverages is a must!
- Experience with setting up Supply Chain offsite support function like a call center model
- High level of motivation and energy with the flexibility to adapt and implement new approaches and practices to meet changing circumstances and business needs.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to work in Manila
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Supply Chain.
- MBA is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a very successful operator of integrated casino hotel resorts and seeking to strenthen its supply chain management with a Director of Supply Chain.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A competitive salary is available for the sucessful candidate