Director - Project Advisory
Summary of Director – Project Advisory Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
A global advisory firm with specialist expertise in the infrastructure and resources sectors is now looking for a Hong Kong based Director - Project Advisory to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Your time will be split approximately 70/30 on billable work /BD & office mgt.
- Providing advice for all areas of the construction project inclusing HSEQ matters
- Define and implement construction management policies and procedures
- Conduct project reviews and recommend improvements
- Provide program management expertise to large complicated infrastructure projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive program management, project management and construction management experience on major infra projects
- Degree in Engineering, Consturction Management or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication and documentation in English
- Excellent network of Hong Kong connections required
- Significant local industry knowledge and experience with Cantonese speaking is essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our Client is a global advisory firm with specialist expertise in the infrastructure and resources sectors. They offer broad-based industry experience to provide independent, personalised, professional advice. From their permanent bases in Australia, Asia and Europe they support throughout the world, drawing on a network of international consultants to offer a unique blend of diverse expertise and experience.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary and package available including salary, housing, transport, schooling, medical and flights.