E&M Quantity Surveyor
Our client, an established M&E Building Services firm, have recently secured a contract for their newest M&E project and are looking to expand their team in Hong Kong. If you’re a qualified Quantity Surveyor experienced in M&E works, this is the right fit for you!
You’ll be supporting the Contract Manager providing contract administration services on the new racecourse project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide efficient contract administrative services on assigned E&M project(s)
- Support the Contract Manager in commercial contract management activities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in E&M Quantity Surveying / Contracting
- Practical site experience in E&M QS works is essential
- Previous experience in design-and-build and negotiation with subcontractors would be a definite advantage
- A strong team player and able to work under pressure
- Efficient in PC skills including the application of computer software Excel and Data Base
- Degree / Higher Diploma holder in Quantity Surveying / Engineering or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an established M&E Building Services Specialist Firm in Hong Kong. They offer a wide range of professional services. Their clientele includes government bodies, MTR operators, multinational corporations, contractors, and others. They are one of the best construction companies in Hong Kong to work for at the moment, as they are quickly developing and are always interested in hiring new talent. If you’re looking for Quantity Surveyor jobs in Hong Kong, this could be the perfect fit for you!