Electrical Construction ManagerRef MAX8995 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Airport, Lantau, Hong Hong Salary HK$50K- HK$75K Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 29/09/2020 Status Live: Interviewing now
Our client has secured the award for a specialist intelligent airfield lighting contract on the HK Airport and they are looking to appoint at the earliest opportunity a competent and energetic Electrical Construction Manager with airfield ground lighting systems exerience.
You will initially be based in the client's head office in Tsuen Wan then transfer to to the project office on Hong Kong Airport early 2021.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support Project Director and Project Manager
- Oversee specialist electrical installation subcontractor and ensure design compliance
- Trouble shoot and provide technical advice and solutions on site.
- Manage HSE and quality on the site
- Draft/prepare document submissions to client and ensure timely submission
- Support/preparation meeting presentations
- Attendance of biweekly meetings and peparation of biweekly minutes
Will need to contribute to all project requirements as they are a small team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10-15 years of relevant electrical design and site managemet experience preferably on air field ground lighting systems, High Voltage and Low Voltage electrical systems.
- Familiar with Hong Kong Buildings Department and Electrical and Mechanical Services Depertment submission and ordinances
- Proven experience in engineering/project coordinator role on a large project.
- Strong background working with main contractors
- Good temperament and attention to detail to provide link between engineering and construction.
- Ability to deal with multi-cultural team sensitivities
- Degree or diploma in relevant electrical discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a global solutions provider for intelligent airfield lighting and information systems. They have secured a major contract on Hong Kong Airport and building their project delivery team. The company, the team, the project and the prospects culminate in one of the best construction contractor jobs in the region.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and benefits available for the successful candidate
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend