Electrical Site Manager
Brilliant opportunity in the construction sector overseas. Our client, a construction company in Hong Kong, has secured a major contract on the HK Airport, and they are looking to appoint at the earliest opportunity a competent and energetic Electrical Site Manager with LV and HV experience on major infrastructure projects in Hong Kong.
You will be based on site at the Hong Kong Airport working on the specialist intelligent airfield lighting project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support Electrical Construction Manager, Project Director, and Project Manager
- Oversee specialist electrical installation subcontractor and ensure design compliance
- Assist the onsite construction team to ensure everything’s up to standard
- Trouble shoot and provide technical advice and solutions on site.
- Manage HSE and quality on the site
- Make sure safety standards are maintained by everyone
- Raise any issues that may affect the delivery of the project
Will need to contribute to all project requirements as they are a small team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of relevant civil engineering and site management experience preferably with electrical installations experience, High Voltage and Low Voltage electrical systems.
- Must hold electrical certification
- Familiar with Hong Kong Buildings Department and Electrical and Mechanical Services Department submission and ordinances
- Experience in managing site, people, materials, procurement, and resources
- Proven experience in engineering/project coordinator role on a large project.
- Strong background working with main contractors
- Good temperament and attention to detail to provide link between engineering and construction.
- Ability to deal with multi-cultural team sensitivities
- English and Cantonese language skills are a must
- Degree or diploma in relevant discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an international player delivering their services to airports, airlines, and Air Navigation Service Providers by offering cutting edge solutions to operational issues and ensuring all procedures run safely, efficiently, and sustainably. They have secured a major contract on the Hong Kong Airport currently completing the design phase and moving into construction and are now building the project team. They are one of the best construction companies to work for on airport projects offering a good construction career path.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and benefits available for the successful candidate.