A fantastic opportunity for an Estimator has arisen in Warrington, to join a global construction consultancy on a major utilities programme of works in the North West. You should have relevant Estimating experience in any of utilities, civil engineering, infrastructure or oil & gas sectors. This is a great opportunity to progress your career with a highly reputable consultancy in construction.
You will be an Estimator working on a major utilities framework including the refurbishments of waste and clean water processing plants, underground pipelines, and heavy civil engineering works associated with the above.
Responsibilities and Duties
Estimator Job Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Review clients project proposals and documents and identify the key items for pricing
- Determine the clients price submission requirements and create the estimating plan and document
- Build up an accurate cost estimate in an elemental and analytical format with a level of detail commensurate with the level of maturity of the client’s project
- Liaison with the client team and designers to understand the project requirements.
- Provide estimating assurance and governance to management and delivery teams.
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
- Review the Preparation of cost plans
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant Estimating experience in the UK
- Experience in any of utilities, civil engineering, infrastructure or oil & gas sectors
- Consultancy, Main Contractor or Client side backgrounds are all considered
- IT proficient with extensive exposure to use of spreadsheets & IT packages relating to estimating
- Degree in relevant construction discipline is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is one of the leading construction and engineering consultancies on the globe that operates on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and overseas. They are a multi-disciplinary consultancy that offers fantastic progression opportunities within.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a fantastic salary.