Summary of Executive Director Job Vacancy - Doha
A highly successful, specialist claims consultancy are looking for an Executive Director to join a busy Doha office. The successful candidate will be contracted to a market leading employer whilst performing short term assignments with a range of prestigious clients. This position would suit candidates with extensive Contractual / Commercial experience at a senior management and strategic level including the responsibility for winning new work via business development.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will lead multiple teams delivering commissions for key clients. Your role will be to set relevant strategies for numerous commissions whilst providing a high level of supervision and training where applicable to multiple teams.
- Business Develop, negotiate and finalise proposal of commissions development
- Provide high-level of supervision and peer review of commissions
- Common responsibilities associated to this role include:
- Development and training of staff within the team
- Strategy Advice
Desired Skills and Experience
- Possess MSc or equivalent in Construction law, Arbitration or similar
- Previous expertise or specialism within the construction sector – Oil, Gas, Infrastructure, Building etc is desired
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas, or Infrastructure is preferred
- Possess firsthand experience with development or construction claims
- Experience in a technical expertise in preferred
- The ability to work with any methodology independently and deploy the most appropriate methodology to best effect
- Experience of successfully managing and develop client accounts
- Be fully conversant with the appropriate deployment and use of delay analysis methodologies
- Degree or equivalent relevant to the construction industry
- Possess a Chartered membership to a professional body such as the MRICS or MCIArb (or similar equivalents).
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is one of the largest international contractual, commercial and forensic planning consultancies in the Middle East region. From the Qatar office the company are performing work in the UK & Europe, The Middle East, North & South America, The Far East & Australia. This is a great opportunity to work for a world leading Multi-Disciplined Organisation who work on a global scale.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Please note that the company can be flexible with working hours offering rotations of 5:1 and 8:2 for candidates who would prefer to work on this basis.
This could be particularly useful for candidates who cannot get children into schools in Qatar but would be prepared to work in Qatar on a rotation basis.