Extra Low Voltage Electrical EngineerRef MAX7670 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Macau Location Macau Salary Up to MOP$50-70K Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
An excellent opportunity for a competent (ELV) Extra Low Voltage Electrical Engineer to join a dynamic client team on a light rail project in Macau.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead and manage the design consultants and contractors in the design, installation, testing & commissioning of signals, digital network, SCADA, AFC, and ACS.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Min 6 years’ experience in the design, installation, testing and commissioning of signals, digital network, SCADA, AFC, and ACS.
- Good organizational skills
- Be able to liaise with all stakeholders
- Good writing skills to complete technical reports
- Strong communication skills
- Degree qualified in either computer science, electronic or electrical or mechanical engineering
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a well-respected construction & engineering company in Macau with an enviable reputation for safely delivering quality facilities on time and within budget.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary and package available
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend