Extra Low Voltage Electrical Engineer
An excellent opportunity for a competent (ELV) Extra Low Voltage Electrical Engineer to join a dynamic client team on a light rail project in Macau.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead and manage the design consultants and contractors in the design, installation, testing & commissioning of signals, digital network, SCADA, AFC, and ACS.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Min 6 years’ experience in the design, installation, testing and commissioning of signals, digital network, SCADA, AFC, and ACS.
- Good organizational skills
- Be able to liaise with all stakeholders
- Good writing skills to complete technical reports
- Strong communication skills
- Degree qualified in either computer science, electronic or electrical or mechanical engineering
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a well-respected construction & engineering company in Macau with an enviable reputation for safely delivering quality facilities on time and within budget.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary and package available