Our client is a major specialist curtain walling, structural steelwork and roofing contractor with offices throughout Asia. An excellent opportunity for a Designer with facades, curtain walling, structural steel and roofing design experience to lead the design functions on major projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design development of cost effective systems for all elements within the project scope to ensure the successful completion of the project , according to budget and programme
- Design development from contract award, through BD submission, shop drawings, fabrication drawing to installation on site.
- Design compliance with HK Building Code and Standard and/or project specification.
- Coordinate closely with HK & China drafting offices for drawing production with briefings / sketches / emails to ensure drawings are in line with the current design
- Raise and manage responses to TQ’s, SQ’s, RFI’s when necessary in order to finalize design
Desired Skills and Experience
- With 5 years relevant working experience, preferably in façade section, metal roofing, curtain walling.
- Proficient in AutoCad & Office Excel, with knowledge in Revit/Solidworks/Tekla is definitely an advantage
- Good command of English, Cantonese & conversational Mandarin
- Proactive, responsible, detail-oriented and a team player
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the leading roofing and facade construction companies in Asia is pushing to expand its operations in the area.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Excellent salary package and benefits available for the right candidate.