Summary of Façade Designer Job Vacancy - Wan Chai (Hong Kong)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a competent and resourceful Façade Designer to join a dynamic team on major & iconic projects in Hong Kong and the region.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Settle into the designer team with technical guidelines and advices on Façade design and detailing
- Coordinate design development of multi ongoing projects with façade engineer team members and other involved parties, e.g. clients, architects, other consultants, contractors.
- Responsible for project deliverables with consideration of client needs, project budget and time constraints
- Assist in preparing sketches and drawings for potential project proposals
- Build liaison with Shanghai office for China projects in terms of technical advices and drawings
- Occasional need to attend and write report for ongoing project site inspections
Desired Skills and Experience
- Façade design and construction experience with design consultant/main contractor
- Familiar with AutoCAD; knowledge of BIM and other design programs
- MUST be fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Degree holder in Architecture/Civil/Structural/Mechanical Engineering
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a multi-national engineering & design consultancy with particular specialisation in infrastructure, property and environmental solutions.