Facades Project Quantity Surveyor
One of Hong Kong's largest contracting construction companies is seeking a Project Quantity Surveyor with experience in façades projects. You will be based in the Building Division working on large scale projects in Hong Kong
Large scale building, façade and curtain walling projects
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sub-Contractor and Supplier Package administration from procurement through to final account.
- Assist with Variations, Re-measurement and Final Accounts.
- Manage and track all Sub-Contractor and Supplier commercial deliverables
- Provide recommendations on how to resolve issues with Sub Contractor and Supplier
- Actively assist in maintaining Project positive cash flow.
- Arrange timely procurement of Sub-Contracts to avoid Project delays.
- Communicate effectively with other Commercial team members to ensure successful project delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working on Façade/Curtain Walling projects in Hong Kong
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Cantonese
- Candidates with contracting or consultancy experience will be considered for this post
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Chartered membership such as MRICS/MHKIS is desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will be joining a market leading main contractor with numerous large scale projects in Hong Kong. You will benefit from excellent training and development opportunities and will be site based as part of a commercial team.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Yearly bonus
- Medical insurance