Facilities DirectorRef MAX9102 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Saudi Arabia Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Salary GBP150K sterling tax free + package Salary Band £150,000 Plus TypePermanent Job Posted 07/03/2021 Status Live
Our client, a highly regarded construction and engineering and mobility services group providing program and project management PMO, PMC to major global end user clients is seeking to appoint a Facilities Management Director with major urban landscaping experience and client side project management experience to support the client and develop the operation and maintenance strategy for the entire urban greening regeneration project.
You will be stationed full time in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia close to the regeneration project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Facility Management Director is responsible for the Landscape Operation & Maintenance support to the client during the lifecycle of all program components.
- Define the Landscape O and M strategy for the Green Riyadh Program.
- Guide client during the lifecycle of the program components.
- Draft Requests for Proposal for O and M services required for Green Riyadh Program.
- Evaluation of tenders, prepare tender reports and recommendations, and selection of O and M contractors;
- Responsible of the multi-disciplinary coordination of the overall program production and deliverables of a fully coordinated program documentations;
- Manage the O and M process to ensure that it is compatible with its urban environment;
- Ensure O and M is in compliance with relevant codes, standards, regulations and requirements of local authority;
- Monitor progress of O and M delivery, identify areas for improvement, and take action to resolve outstanding issues;
- Ensure that critical dates are met on time, within agreed cost & to technical requirement;
- Ensure O and M risk assessments are carried out
- Organizes and manages the O and M team and resources;
- Liaise with numerous stakeholders including clients, municipalities, government bodies and work teams
- Implementing practical, timely, cost effective solutions to enable all elements of the project are safely maintained;
- Maintaining a clear picture of out-turn cost in accordance with standard framework, by ensuring monthly cost reports fully and accurately reflects all contracts let, change, risks, opportunities and variation orders and reporting to senior client level;
- Perform all other position related duties as requested
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong experience in O and M of large landscape environments
- Strong commercial skills, win work and oversee delivery
- Effective leader, has an instinctive eye for talent, proven ability to motivate others and get results both through direct reports and external suppliers
- Strategic thinker – ability to spot opportunities and galvanize the resource and the expertise in order to capitalize on them;
- Experience of interpreting and understanding local rules, regulations and O and M guides;
- Excellent client meeting, presentation and report writing skills;
- Skills in Project Management and Bid Preparation;
- Entrepreneurial outlook – keen interest to play a pivotal role in growing the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in urban design, architecture or landscape
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A highly regarded global construction and engineering and mobility services group providing program and project management PMO, PMC to major global end user clients, with a growing footprint in the Middle East. The group is one of the growing construction companies in the Middle East.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary package including salary, housing, transport, medical, flights.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend