Forensic Planner cum Delay Analyst
Summary of Forensic Planner cum Delay Analyst Job Vacancy - London
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sharp and focused Planning Engineer with demonstrable experience of delivering complicated high value claims commissions
to work with a major international civil engineering contractor offering great career prospects!
The successful applicant for this Forensic Planner cum Delay Analyst role will work on a £-multi-billion iconic Crossrail project in London. The project scope includes major eathworks, complicated temporary works, RC Concrete construction, M&E services installation, station fit-out and additional packages of works to deliver a crossrail station from start to finish.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Fact-finding to detailed analysis, identification of critical path, quantification of delay and damages, economic modeling and strategy formation.
- Production rate analysis and work cycle analysis to demonstrate entitlement
- Drafting of claim and negotiation doucments
- Preparation of defence strategy to counterclaims and advise regarding retrospective analysis for EOTs, prolongation costs and disruption
- Assist the management team in preparing time extension and delay analysis reports
Desired Skills and Experience
- Suitable applicants for this challenging Forensic Planner cum Delay Analyst role will have a demonstrable track record of delivering high value complicated claims commissions on multi million pound heavy civil infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrable record of stable periods of employment with reputed contractors and / or consultants is essential
- Experience of NEC contracts would be a distinct advantage
- Strong programming skill are needed here particularly using Primavera P6
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal are also needed here
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- A suitable degree or diploma is required
- Professional qualifications such as MSc in Construction Law & Arbitration, MCIArb or similar equivalents are highly desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major UK and international contractor working on a range of high profile civil engineering, infrastructure, rail and water sector projects.
They offer generous salary and benefits package & good training and career progression
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Generous basic salary
- Annual Bonus
- Car or Car Allowance
- Life Insurance & Medical Insurance