Forensic PlannerRef MAX8960 Consultant Steve Thomas Region North and Scotland Location Lancashire Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 14/08/2020 Status Live
Forensic Planner construction job vacancy for a contractor experienced planner with some delay experience and an interest in moving their career into becoming a specialist in construction delay analysis work.
Forensic Planner construction job to join a specialist dispute and construction consultancy offering support and expert services to a range of local and international clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Forensic Planner will be required to:
- Produce Construction Programmes.
- Undertake Programme management and record keeping to ensure early identification of delays and entitlement for EOT.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of delay analysis techniques and their appropriate use.
- Produce delay analysis reports to assist in adjudication.
- Use delay analysis to assess complex construction time disputes.
- Assess and make delay and disruption claims.
- Be able to utilise construction industry standard planning software as well as Word and Excel.
Desired Skills and Experience
Suitable Forensic Planner candidates will have around 10 years of experience of producing construction programmes and will have recently moved or want to move into Forensic Planning.
- A degree in civil engineering or similar construction related technical degree would be advantageous
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A well regarded construction dispute, delay and claims practice offering great training and mentoring and professional progression.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Generous Salary
- Generous Package
- Training & Professional Memberships Allowance
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend