Forensic Planning Engineer
Responsibilities and Duties
- Comply with company procedures including weekly reports and updates to the company's internal systems.
- Manage time in order to deliver work packages within strict timeframes
- Proactively identify business networking opportunities to widen client base for future commissions
- Participate and take an active role in workshops and team discussions relating to Forensic Planning
Desired Skills and Experience
- The ability to recognise the difference between evidence and entitlement and understand how entitlements are demonstrated relating to claims work.
- Awareness of construction claims, their basis and how they may arise is essential
- Some familiarity of delay analysis techniques and the use of Primavera P3 or / and P6 is desired
- Be familiar with the differing delay methodologies and their particular strengths and weaknesses
- Have a basic understanding of the difference between prolongation, acceleration and disruption cost etc.
- Excellent written and verbal English is essential
- Flexibility & demonstrable creative problem solving skills
- Hold a degree or equivalent qualification relevant to the construction industry
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is one of the largest international contractual, commercial and forensic planning consultancies in the Middle East region. From the Qatar office the company are performing work in the UK & Europe, The Middle East, North & South America, The Far East & Australia. This is a great opportunity to work for a world leading Multi-Disciplined Organisation who work on a global scale.