Summary of General Manager Job Vacancy - Myanmar
This is a company of professionals with a view to create, advise and assist different parties in the construction and infrastructure sector. Specializing in construction, commercial and contractual matters, it is now looking for a seasoned General Manager (Network Development) to add to its expanding team in Asia. Are you who they are looking for?
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure the network facilities projects are completed in accordance to budget, quality requirements, and time frame
- Manage all aspects of project management functions to deliver all development/refurbishment projects as per approved business plans
- Provide constructive inputs in formulating the best strategy for any given development as a key member.
- Provide support to new asset acquisitions and leading the technical due diligence exercises as called upon.
- Monitor works in accordance to required workflow & procedures.
- Close liaison with Construction Management Consultants about project progress, work quality & potential VOs
- Managing and maintaining good governmental relationships to ensure smooth approvals and permits
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluent in Putonghua & , English; Cantonese is an added advantage
- 20+ years’ experience of project experience
- Experience in China a must
- Good communications and leadersip skills
- Tertiary education in project management / architecture / civil engineering or above
Employing Company Overview and Profile
If successful, you will be working for one of the most propspective consultancy on various types of projects. Based in Asia, it has a strong track record of delivering quality end-products on different construction and infrastructure projects. Valuable working experience is on the table.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive remunerative package is on offer for the right candidate.