Exciting job opportunity in Hong Kong! Our client, an established ground engineering consultancy in Hong Kong, is looking to appoint an experienced Geologist to join their Ground Investigation team. If you’re looking for a new construction job in Hong Kong, this could be the right choice for you!
You will join our client’s Ground Investigation team working on a range of exciting projects!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for logging rock and soil samples one site
- Have the opportunity to manage ground investigation sites and drilling teams
- Ensure Health & Safety rules are respected (regular inspections), manage equipment and materials
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 – 10 years of previous working experience in G.I. contractor
- Proficient in PC applications
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Geologist
- Degree holder in Geology or Earth Science
- GEO-approved logging geologist
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a leading ground engineering specialist focusing on ground engineering and foundation construction works. They offer their clients a complete package of services from preliminary studies and concepts through to design, construction, and ongoing monitoring. They are a fantastic option for anyone looking for geologist vacancies in Hong Kong as they offer great career path prospects and attractive benefits!
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- 5-10% housing allowance