Are you ready for an excellent opportunity? A well respected HK construction contractor is now looking to hire a competent Geotechnical Engineer for its pending projects ahead. Is that you?
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan and manage ground investigation works
- Assist project manager in liaising and coordinating with clients, consultants on geotechnical works
- Review method statements, weekly and monthly reports
- Prepare and compile technical reports and technical drawings
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in geotechnical investigation, instrumentation
- DCM experience is a must
- Professional training in soil testing
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for senior post
- Degree in Geology or relevant disciplines
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the top civil engineering contractors, it is planning to expand its workforce to better suit its interests and ambitions in HK.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
An attractive remuneration package is on the offer for the right candidate.