Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Summary of Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
A major contracting organization in Qatar is urgently requiring a HSE Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be expected to execute and maintain the Health and Safety Management System of the project’s division.
- Make sure the offices and the project construction sites comply with the safety standards at all times.
- Any major accidents that occur will be investigated by you and reported accordingly.
- Your responsibility will also extend to overseeing contractor’s standards of safety as well as other involved parties.
- Conduct high risk method statement audits and also to organize drills in preparation for possible incidents.
- Give knowledgeable advice to senior management and others regarding health and safety issues.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience of construction health and safety management experience on high profile building projects.
- An HSE diploma or its equivalent in a health and safety discipline
- Western education
- Certified as a certified safety professional/practitioner (CSP), construction health & safety technician (CHST), or equivalent internationally recognized certification. HSE Manager should be current in First Aid certification.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the largest Qatari contracting organizations. It has a proven track record for delivering large and challenging projects on schedule, within budget, and according to required quality & specifications. It is known throughout the industry as an organization founded on professionalism, reliability and integrity. Safety is a determining factor in every facet of the company's operations.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Basic Salary plus bonuses and allowances for accommodation, transportation, air tickets and insurances