Health & Safety Director
Summary of Health and Safety Director
Our client is a project management consultancy firm and now looking for an experienced Health & Safety Director to join their team in Qatar
Responsibilities and Duties
- Will be involved in a large building projects including school, hospitals, stadia, zoo and, government
- Set up policies and code of conduct
- Develop, establish and improve the Health Safety & Environment Management System.
- Maintain the implementation, adequacy and effectiveness of the HSE Management System at each site level.
- To evaluate the internal HSE audit activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have extensive either company-wide or Programme-wide level HSE management experience.
- Previous experience in Environmental issues preferred
- Has been in charge of an organisation and occupational H/S
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential due to liaising with multiple departments within the company
- A degree or similar equivalent in a relevant subject such as Health & Safety or Engineering
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading British construction and project management consultancy with an envied reputation in the UK and exciting growth plans for their global operations.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- A generous all inclusive salary package is available for the right candidate