Health & Safety Specialist
Summary of Health & Safety Specialist Job Vacancy - Oman
A leading global consultancy, is seeking a seasoned Health & Safety specialist to oversee practices and procedures on an exciting mega highway project in Oman.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee the preparation & implementation of the project EHS plan
- Identify potentially unsafe acts, areas and practice and educate staff
- Investigate unsafe occurrences and suggest preventive steps
- Conduct safety training and motivational programs
- Supervision of safety personnel and suggesting the necessary safety tools as required by site.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong capability in HSE Management with excellent communication and management skills
- HSE experience with major road projects
- Degree holder in relevant field
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Recognised for over 25 years as one of the leading construction consultancies worldwide, our client’s experience enables them to support their portfolio of clients across multiple disciplines from drawing board through to delivery.