Healthcare Project Manager
Summary of Healthcare Project Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
- Will be involved in a large building projects including school, hospitals, stadia, zoo and government facilities
- Manage the design brief, detailed design development, coordination of installation works, testing, commissioning & handover / close out on site for all relevant building services, to the satisfaction of all relevant stakeholders
- Healthcare facility project delivery/ construction experience.
- Review and inspection of materials and appliers to ensure required standards.
- Inspect materials delivered on sit for quality and compliance with specification.
- Represent company in client, supplier and subcontractor meetings & negotiations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in design & build healthcare projects
- From a Construction Management or PM Consultancy background with a major blue chip / international or British consultancy
- Must have healthcare experience
- Local industry knowledge and understanding of the approvals system by the relevant authorities is an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Degree in civil engineering or equivalent.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading International construction and project management consultancy with an envied reputation in the UK and exciting growth plans for their global operations.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- A generous all inclusive salary package is available for the right candidate