Hotel Facility Development and Integration Manager
Summary of Hotel Facility Development and Integration Manager Job Vacancy - Tung Chung (Hong Kong)
A well-known international client with projects all over the world is now looking for a Hotel Facility Development & Integration Manager to work for Facility Services in their Hong Kong hotel project throughout its project life from feasibility, scheme, detailed design, procurement, construction, testing and adjust, commissioning, turning over, soft opening and warranty. You will be the technical end user in both the new hotel scope of works and also the interface of the new works with the existing operational systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify the end user requirements for all the facilities in the new hotel including front desk area, merchandise shops, restaurants, kitchen, HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning), fire service systems, lighting, plumbing and drainage, building & architectural items, to make sure the end products are up to show quality, standards, statutory requirements as well as cost effective from maintenance aspects.
- Review design drawings, specifications, tender documents to ensure incorporation of various requirements. Provide technical advice and support from maintenance perspective.
- Manage the project turnover quality process-product, spares, documentation and training. Regular site inspection on the quality, collaboration with internal parties to a smooth turnover.
- Responsible for the establishment and management of pre-operational work force set up, including manpower requirements, recruitment and selection, on-the-job-training, etc. In addition, setting up of job plans for the future maintenance planning.
- Setup maintenance contracts and warranty works processes and manage the interfaces with existing maintenance works.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 8 years relevant post graduate experience.
- Previous management experience in large-scale shopping centers, office buildings, luxury hotels, theme park, preferable with experience in development stage, will definitely be an advantage.
- Able to make decisions independently based on sound engineering judgment and life-cycle evaluation.
- Think analytically for making logical decisions at various stages of the project.
- Good in communication and negotiation skills with ability to drive results and influence others.
- Experience in leading a team of professional and frontline staff is preferable.
- Degree holder or above in Engineering or any related discipline
- Professional qualification of a Chartered Engineer or equivalent professional qualification.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a world-class international firm with projects all over the world. Employees are greatly valued in this company, By joining them, you will be offered the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experiecne excellent career development opportunities.