Summary of HSE Engineer
A seasoned HSE Engineer is needed by a global engineer consulting firm to join their team in Qatar to work on large scale building projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct regular walk through inspections of construction areas, and write up Potential Risk review report on projects addressing HSE, contracting and insurance aspects
- Responsible for technical work of projects in achieve compliance with company’s HSE standards and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for implementation of field and office HSE program & occupational safety and health regulation in preventing chemical, physical and biological hazards in workplace
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant Experience on site in large scale projects
- Local Middle East experience is much preferred but not essential
- Degree holder in Engineering or equivalent, safety related degree is preferable
- Accreditations in Safety is desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a global leader in engineering consulting and work on the most challenging and impactful project around the world. A career with this career would significantly enrich not only your high end project experience but also provide exceptional career progression in an enviable destination for any prospective employee.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary and package available including