Our client is looking for a seasoned HSEQ Manager to work on one of the largest economic initiatives in Oman's modern history; which includes the development of a world class port and multi modal transportation hub.
The position involves managing the development of port, maritime and civil infrastructure as well as the built environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be running the Safety & Quality teams on multi-million dollar projects.
- Implement safety strategies and methodologies on site to ensure all local standards and regulations are adhered to.
- Review, oversee and implement risk assessments and compliance audits.
- Provide support in developing, reviewing and monitoring HSEQ Plans, objectives and targets.
- Lead and direct functional management of HSEQ personnel under your control.
- Responsible for reviewing accident and incident reports and investigation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in HSEQ management role
- Degree in civil engineering or equivalent.
- Proven ability in implementing HSEQ programs
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Degree in Health, Safety and Environmental or relevant (or) degree in engineering plus diploma/short term course in HSE
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A thriving locally registered contractor with ambitious plans to capitalise on the development ongoing in the Duqm region of Oman. Committed to helping you achieve your potential and always looking for talented and dedicated people to join their dynamic and vibrant team
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- competitive salary & package