Infrastructure Transaction ManagerRef MAX8848 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Australia and NZ Location Sydney, Australia Salary AUD200k-300K / yr Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 03/07/2020 Status Live: Interviewing now
Our client, a highly respected project management consultancy is seeking to appoint an experienced and energetic Transaction Management Advisor with rail or civil infrastructure experience to join their growing team in Sydney.
You will be based full time in the client's office and travel frequently to the various site offices
Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning and development the approach to various procurement packages, such that critical milestones are achieved.
- Development and execution of market sounding initiatives with infrastructure delivery designers and constructors.
- Development of tender documentation, and the management of a range of inputs from across multi-discipline functional areas of the project.
- Engaging with industry in developing the tender documents and with tenderers during the tender process.
- Execution of efficient and effective tender processes, which adequately capture our client’s requirements whilst minimising costs for tenderers and our clients.
- Production of reports for management.
- Optimising our client’s value for money outcomes.
- Incorporation of appropriate risk management strategies into tender and contract documentation.
- Ensuring application of effective probity arrangements.
- Compliance with relevant Government policies, processes and procurement guidelines.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years procurement, planning and transaction management experience
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of government protocols for procurement, contract management and appreciation of probity and due diligence requirements.
- University Degree ideally in either Engineering, Construction, Project Management, Business Administration or related discipline from a recognised tertiary institution.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Established in 2018, our client is a Project Management Consultancy that is independent and privately owned by its people. They are currently providing project management and transaction advisory services to government transport agencies developing city shaping rail and transport infrastructure projects. Following from their successful involvement in delivering the procurement strategy and project planning of multi- billion dollar rail infrastructure projects, they are looking for Transaction Management Advisors with rail or civil infrastructure experience to join their growing team in Sydney.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
This is a great opportunity to join a growing consultancy at the forefront of major infrastructure projects in Sydney.
We also recognise that our people are essential to our success. We will provide the successful candidates with:
- A competitive package
- Fast track career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend