Intelligent Portfolio Office ManagerRef MAX8958 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Kowloon, Hong Kong Salary HK$100K - HK$140K Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 29/09/2020 Status Live
If you are interested to explore construction jobs abroad, and have skills and experience in project information management and digital solutions, then our client, a highly regarded blue chip global rail business, is seeking to identify and appoint an Intelligent Portfolio Office Manager with hands on experience of design, construction, operation or maintenance of large scale railway, building or infrastructure projects to lead their Intelligent Portfolio Office in Hong Kong
This appointment will be made on a 2 year renewable basis. You will be based in our clients HQ in Kowloon Bay.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct and enhance project assurance processes including Gateway Reviews at key milestones of project lifecycle across railway capital projects
- Identify digital solutions and new technologies to improve the efficiency of project development and delivery from project inception stage through to project handover
- Develop a holistic project information management system to assure project performance data is properly maintained in a central data repository for use by different parties along the project life cycle
- Drive the development of digital project performance reporting and the applications of analytics to distil project insights for executive reporting
- Drive the development and application of new digital technologies to improve the capability, efficiency and effectiveness of the business to deliver world class railway capital projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in design, construction, operations or maintenance of large-scale railway, building or infrastructure projects in a multi-disciplinary environment
Knowledge of financial planning and forecasting, cost modelling, project programming, Big Data programming or risk analysis is an advantage
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with proficiency in written and spoken English
- Degree in Engineering or a related discipline
- Possession of Corporate Membership of a recognised professional institution is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client , a highly regarded blue chip global rail business with an enviable portfolio of major projects underway within construction and operations, offers international construction jobs and is looking to develop its intelligent portfolio office.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary and package available covering salary, housing, transport, medical and flights.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend