Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer
Summary of Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer
An opportunity to develop your career within one of Dubai’s largest main contractors. Reporting to the Senior Geotechnical Engineers’ in the design office working on piling design, shoring system design (including anchors) and diaphragm walls.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take a supporting role in technical delivery and the design of projects.
- Liaising and reporting to the Senior Design Engineer involved with foundations, piling, shoring systems.
- Work alongside and also mentor junior engineers together as a team.
- Be involved with Method Statements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in piling design + shoring system design (including anchors)
- Experience in diaphragm wall
- Preferably from a contracting background
- Dubai Municipality registered would be a bonus
- Previous UAE experience is advantageous but not essential to the right candidate.
- Degree holder – civil engineering, structural engineering or preferably geotechnical engineering
- Masters would be advantageous
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a specialist in ground engineering works in the UAE. Rapidly growing in size with regards to staff and projects. A stable employer that can offer great career progression.