Intermediate or Senior Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be office based in Cambourne, just outside Cambridge, and work on measurements for Major civil engineering projects including 80% highways, some heavy civil engineering, and a small amount of rail based work.
- Bills of Quantities Measurement
- Working in a measurement team of 6 staff
- Maintenance work under MMHW and CESMM
- Undergoing any extra activities as requested by the manager of the office
Desired Skills and Experience
- Very IT Literate
- Experience in Bills of Quantities Measurement
- Civils Experience is preferred
- Consultancy experience is preferred, but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will be joining a leading cost consultancy and quantity surveying practice in the construction sector with an unrivalled reputation in major highways, civil engineering, rail, utilities and building projects, both in the UK and overseas.