Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Summary of Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy - UK - Dartford
An Intermediate level Quantity Surveyor is required to join a growing, medium sized infrastructure contractor to take commercial responsibility for highway and civil engineering projects ranging from circa £10k -£5m in value. You will be office based in Dartford near the M25 and travel regularly to sites within the M25.
- You will be a Quantity Surveyor on Highway and Civil Engineering projects ranging from circa £10k to £5m in value.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be commercially responsible for the projects you work on
- Be office based but with regular visits to site – mainly within the M25.
- Actively support the procurement process with the relevant construction manager and purchasing department
- Undertake the valuation and final account process
- Provide and monitor cashflow projections
- Provide information for monthly reports
- Assist in the resolution of disputes
- Maintain effective relationships with stakeholders internally and externally
Desired Skills and Experience
- On site experience as a Quantity Surveyor is required for this role
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor in the highways or civil engineering sectors is essential
- NEC contract experience is preferred – options A and B, however this is not essential
- Qualifications are not essential for this role, experience is looked at more heavily.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a growing specialist infrastructure contractor that operate on a regional basis in London and the South East. They have a turnover of circa £200m increasing.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Car allowance, bonus scheme, pension and health care.