IT Development EngineerRef MAX9096 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Tsuen Mun, Hong Kong Salary HK$30K -HK$40K / m Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 28/02/2021 Status Live: Interviewing now
Our client, a dynamic and forward thinking steelworks subcontractor is seeking to appoint on immediate basis, an experienced IT Engineer to manage the establishment and maintenance of a 50 person project network.
You will be stationed in their Project office at Black Point Power Station in Hong Kong
Responsibilities and Duties
- Client IT systems including voice, servers, desktop and print services, audio visual and wireless solutions
- Physical security systems and building services
- Gather client requirements
- Implementing technology solutions
- Contract management of technology suppliers
- Software Systems
- Understanding of Information Management Systems
- Business case development
Desired Skills and Experience
Candidates should also demonstrate a good understanding of:
- Technology Project Management within Construction or Engineering sector knowledge experience
- Network design principles
- Some computer programming and web evelopment experience required
- Capacity planning
- Change management
- Risk and issues management
- RIBA workstages
- Candidates should possess PRINCE2, MAPM or ITIL qualification / certification
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The employer is a dynamic and forward thinking steel works subcontractor with an exciting order book for 2021 and beyond. They have recently secured a major contract for with CLP.
Maxim continues to support construction careers in Hong Kong by seeking to identify for our client a suitably accomplished IT Engineer to expand their team.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary package available.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend