Summary of Junior Planner Job Vacancy - UAE
We are seeking an ambitious Junior Planner to join an expanding Project Management Consultancy in the UAE on a prestigious roads & infrastructure project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of the schedule & planning contribution to monthly project reports.
- Contribute to the project schedule, risk, and critical path analysis.
- Preparation of engineering, construction and staffing progress through customised reports.
- Identify deviations from the master schedule; highlighting delays and proposing corrective measures.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Competent with the use of planning software
- Previous experience on roads & infrastructure projects
- Ability to travel around the UAE when required
- Degree holder or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Drawing on the extensive experience of it’s founders; our client has been awarded several large contracts across the Middle East and is looking to grow their experienced Planning team.