Junior Planning Engineer
Summary of Junior Planning Engineer Job Vacancy - Oman
A great opportunity for a Junior Planning Engineer to kickstart their career working for a blue chip international company. The company’s Muscat office are looking for a hard-working, meticulous candidate to support their Planning Team on a mega highway project in the Sultanate of Oman.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Planning Manager & Senior Planning Engineer on all issues involving scheduling, planning, delays and corrective action.
- Attend co-ordination meetings on site when required.
- Contribute to preparation of the manpower and job schedule in coordination with engineering team and relevant sub-contractors.
- Supports Planning Manager with the development of revised plans.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proficient in the use of Primavera and other planning software
- Displays competence with all technical aspects of planning
- 3 years of minimum experience on projects in the Middle East
- Fluent in written and verbal English mandatory
- Degree in Construction/Civil Engineering or equivalent essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company are a western-ran main contractor with a long standing presence in the Middle East market. Widely regarded as an employer in the Middle East, they boast a large planning team of leading experts.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competitive package including accommodation provided