Responsibilities and Duties
You will lead a variety of commissions, managing controls teams across a full range of project control activity. Also, you will be required to provide specialist controls consultancy and advice on project controls systems and processes, training and project audit/recovery.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You will also have a proven track record as a Project Controls leader, managing teams and delivering successful solutions to clients
- You will need to be highly conversant in both planning and cost engineering methodologies and be able to lead an integrated project control approach that would be adopted by clients.
- Previous experience on major projects is required
- Previous experience in the Middle East would be an advantage but not essential
- A qualified graduate in a relevant discipline with experience in a planning / project controls environment
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is one of the World's largest and most reputable consultancies. They have a strong presence in the GCC region and the Qatar office in particular is experiencing rapid growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well renowned name at a great time to be working in Doha, Qatar.