Lead Technical Engineer
Summary of Lead Technical Engineer Job Vacancy - Qatar
Our client, a leading international contractor is seeking a Lead Technical Engineer to work on an exciting project as part of the Doha Metro. This is a great opportunity for an MEP/HVAC specialist with infrastructure experience to bolster their career portfolio.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage key tests for building systems
- Following up on testing and commissioning instructions and commitments associated with the project.
- Review and audit project specific plans
- Establishes effective external and internal communication/co-ordination with metro authorities, consultants, and other key parties.
- Assisting change control management, configuration management , system assurance and interface management
Desired Skills and Experience
- 20 years experience including some rail/metro experience
- Middle East experience is advantageous
- Technical knowledge and experience in HVAC, MEP Installations
- Degree holder in relevant field
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a global company that specialises in construction and land management. Renowned for its innovation it is currently expanding business across the Middle East.