M&E Commercial Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
- The successful candidate can expect to be involved in a mix of pre & post contract duties through the lifetime of this project
- As Commercial Manager you will be expected to oversee the commercial and contractual issues of this large project.
- Take responsibility for managing the commercial team on site
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in Commercial Management of high value M&E/MEP packages on large construction projects
- Experience of managing an on site commercial team of staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and ambitious attitude
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional memebership such MHKIS, MRICS is desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will be joining the M&E division of a large Internationally renowed construction contractor. You will benefit from excellent career prospects for future projects and an excellent salary package is available for the right candidate. Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.