M&E Project Coordinator
A dynamic and forward thinking M&E Engineer is needed by a high end retail fit-out specialist contractor for their landmark projects in Hong Kong and Macau. The successful candidate will join the building service team to work on a series of high end fitting-out projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for design development and completion, site installation monitoring, quality control and project planning
- Provide a full range of support service on site
- Ensure all construction activities process effectively and meet the requirement
- Coordinate CSD, schematic MEP drawings in CAD format
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience preferably in a commercial / retail / hospitality/ offices fit out projects with multi-national corporate exposure;
- Reliable and able to work within tight deadlines;
- Good communication / interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Good in both spoken and written Chinese and English;
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Diploma or above in Building Services / Engineering related discipline or other similar qualifications.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A niche retail group has established a high end retail fit-out specialist contractor division and now working on its high end commercial fit-out projects in HK and Macau.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competetive salary package on offer for the right candidates.