Managing Claims Consultant
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide assistances on expert witness work, claim preparation, dispute resolution, contractual and dispute avoidance advice, quantum analysis and cost & commercial management
- Involve in projects from different sectors: oil &gas, civil engineering and building etc.
- Travelling to other Asia Pacific regions for short term assignments
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a claims/dispute resolution role in a main contractor or a consultancy
- Claims experience gained on major projects preparing claims is desirable.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- RICS or HKIS qualified strongly preferred
- Professional qualifications such as MRICS, MHKIS, InstCES, MCIOB,
- MCIArb etc are desirable
- Further education such as Msc. Construction Law and Arbitration would be an extra merit
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a dynamic global consultancy with offices across Africa, Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East. It has strong reputation in providing consultancy services including commercial and contract management, planning, programming and scheduling, and dispute resolution support services to the engineering and construction industries.