Mechanical Engineer - Associate Director
An internationally established, forward thinking and innovative Building Services Design Consultancy is looking out for an intermediate M&E Associate Director to join their established office.
The successful candidate will be involved in different large industrial, commercial, mixed developments, mass housing and infrastructure projects. Based in Hong Kong and involved with projects across Asia there will be some travel required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be in charge of a team of designers and engineers working on M&E projects throughout the Malaysia region
- Coordinate with both Architects and Structural Engineers
- Responsible for the development of designs and driving the construction process with contractors, client and other consultants
- Development strategies to build the business and win new work
- Everyday management of the design and construction documentation – reviews, audits and reporting of activity
- Undertake design work as well as manage teams to deliver against tight time frames and budgets
- Based in Hong Kong and involved in projects across Asia
- Travel required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prior working experience with consultancy or construction related field
- Prior working experience on mixed development/ mass housing/ mass commercial projects
- Able to communicate in English, and preferably in Cantonese and Mandarin
-Technical degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Service Engineering
-10 years plus experience - especially in the design, installation, testing & commissioning of specialist mechanical systems for Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Hotels and Public Facilities developments.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will be joining the leading design consultancy with a worldwide network and excellent long term career opportunities. The company provides innovative design, engineering and site supervision solutions for clients in retail, commercial, banking, hospitality and government institutions.