Mechanical Engineer x 2
Summary of Mechanical Engineers
Two Mechanical Engineers are required by our client in Bahrain. Involved in design and site work for a well regarded consultancy reporting directly to senior management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Employ a strong knowledge from studies and work experience of the different sub disciplines of mechanical engineering, e.g. HVAC, drainage, fire sprinklers and fire fighting, infrastructure to be enforced on site.
- Take the lead in developing concept and detailed mechanical designs for mixed use developments, retail and multi storey facilities.
- Managing and forecasting spend using whole life cycle costing techniques and controlling budget.
- Designing site-specific equipment as required.
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures.
- Attending project group and technical meetings.
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good calibre of experience with consultants / contractors in the Middle East.
- Previous Bahrain experience isn’t essential but it would be advantageous to already live in Bahrain.
- Previous experience working in a Mechanical Engineering role is essential.
- Site and Design experience in varying Mechanical disciplines.
- Performing wide varieties of skills in design and site supervision is necessary.
- A strong knowledge from studies and work experience of the different sub disciplines of mechanical engineering, e.g. HVAC, drainage, fire sprinklers and fire fighting, infrastructure.
- Degree holder of Mechanical Engineering.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading multi disciplined engineering consulting company specializing in all aspects of master planning, concept and detailed engineering design in building services, structural and architectural environments including project management and site supervision. Projects undertaken include large mixed use developments, multi storey buildings, hospitality and retail developments.