Medical Planner / Senior Interior Designer
Summary of Medical Planner / Senior Interior Designer Job Vacancy - Singapore
An internationally reconginsed consultancy firm is currently seeking for a Medical Planner/Senior Interior Designer in Singapore.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working within the Healthcare team, you will be part of the completion of complex healthcare facilities
- Provide overall programming, master planning, design and medical planning
- Communicate with clients/user groups (heads of departments, specialists etc.) to collect program needs for healthcare facilities
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of clients’ program requirements and standards and policies for completion
- Knowledgeable in clinical functionality, operational efficiency and facility design
- Ensure project progression and advise with clients on project schedules.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 years experience with large-scale, complex healthcare projects
- Excellent understanding of healthcare facilities and departmental adjacencies
- Proficient in AutoCAD, ADT, Revit
- Familiarity with clinical process, facility management and medical equipment
- JCI, Greenmark and other relevant codes and standards
- Experience in programming, EDAC Certification, LEAN Certification
- Bachelors and or Masters degree in Architecture or Interior Design, Degree in Healthcare Management, or other relevant professional qualification
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a global engineering consultancy providing world class design and engineering solutions to blue chip clients worldwide.