MEP Manager -Dubai
An excellent opportunity for an experienced client side MEP Manager with high rise project experience to join a leading team in Dubai.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the design brief, detailed design development, coordination of installation works, testing, commissioning & handover / close out on site for all relevant building services, to the satisfaction of all relevant stakeholders
- Lead the building services team to deliver the relevant scope on time, within budget and to the required design specifications and protocols
- Manage the Review / technical submittals / approvals process of all MEP materials and products
- Implement company's business management system including QA and HSE systems
- Represent company in client, supplier and subcontractor meetings & negotiations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in design & build healthcare projects
- From a Construction Management or PM Consultancy background with a major blue chip / international or British consultancy
- Extensive technical knowledge of MEP works, constructability and sequencing
- Must have high rise experience
- Local industry knowledge and understanding of the approvals system by the relevant authorities is an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Degree in relevant electrical, mechanical, building services engineering or equivalent.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading International construction and project management consultancy with an envied reputation in the UK and exciting growth plans for their global operations.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A generous all inclusive salary package is available for the right candidate