MEPF Project ManagerRef MAX8920 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Other Asia Location Quezon City, Philippines Salary Negotiable Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 23/04/2020 Status Live
Our client, a very well-respected contracting company in the built environment and civil infrastructure space is seeking to appoint an experienced MEPF Project Manager on immediate basis (subject to ongoing travel restrictions) to join an infrastructure project at site development stage in Quezon City outside Manila in Philippines.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the Project Director, you will:
- Manage the design brief, detailed design development, coordination of installation works, testing, commissioning close out on site
- Lead the building services team to deliver the relevant scope on time, within budget and to the required design specifications
- Manage the Review / technical submittals / approvals process of all MEP materials and products
- Implement company's business management system including QA and HSE systems
- Represent company in client, supplier and subcontractor meetings & negotiations
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 10 years’ experience of managing MEPF on large scale projects including experience of infrastructure projects
- Strong technical knowledge of MEP works, constructability and sequencing
- Local industry knowledge and understanding of the approvals system by the relevant authorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Tagalog
- Culturally sensitive and very client focused
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and direction
- Able to mentor assistants and manage subcontractors and suppliers.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client, a very well-respected contracting company in the built environment and civil infrastructure space and providing innovative and cost effective solutions across Philippines. They are always on the look out for high calibre staff to join and strengthen their teams.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package awaits the successful candidate
- Project Manager Fit Out Macau - HK$50K-HK$100K /m
- Project Manager Saikung, Hong Kong - Around 1.1M annual
- Senior Project Manager Singapore - Negotiable
- Project Manager Central London - £40K
- Professional Project Manager Expert Witness Services London - £50k - £65k + Benefits
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend