Planner - Healthcare
Summary of Planner - Healthcare Job Vacancy - Abu Dhabi
Having been awarded the project management responsibility for a number of prestigious projects across the region, our client is looking for an experienced Planner to join their team. We are seeking a confident planning professional with an eye for detail, who can represent our clients interest in the delivery of an exciting healthcare project in Abu Dhabi.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with preparation and development of construction programmes, plans and other documentation for the project.
- Reporting to the Project Manager, as well as Lead Planner, and producing reports on contractor’s programmes & progress
- Supervise and monitor construction progress in accordance with the programming schedule.
- Perform analysis of work, identify critical paths of delay and suggest strategies that can potentially benefit the efficiency of project.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years experience
- Previous work experience in the Middle East essential
- Excellent communication skills to translate the client’s best interests in achieving time & cost objectives
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading International construction and project management consultancy with an unrivalled reputation in the UK and exciting growth plans for their global operations.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive package to be discussed at interview