PlannerRef MAX7978 Job Posted 04/06/2019 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Salary HK$60 – 90K Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
An experienced Planner is needed to join a prestigious construction consultancy for their dispute resolution services in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia.
You will provide planning support to a team of Quantum experts, Expert witnesses and Dispute Resolution specialists. You must be Cantonese speaking but also fully proficient in English.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise with Quantum experts, Expert witnesses and Dispute Resolution specialists to provide Planning support.
- Able to work under own initiative and manage other planners.
- Ability to translate complex programme information into easy-to-understand graphic format.
- Good presentation skills – familiar with Power Point.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Planning from first principles is a must.
- Claims experience desirable.
- Proficient in Planning software – Asta, P6, MSP, Tilos.
- Knowledge of BIM and 4D planning.
- Knowledge of different forms of procurement – NEC3, FIDIC, etc.
- Experience – Minimum 10 years of which at least 5 must be site based with contractors.
- Degree in Engineering, preferably Civil or Building.
- Membership of professional body - HKIE, ICE, IEE, IMechE etc.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidates will be joining a market leading prestigious construction consultancy with an established reputation in Hong Kong and the wider Asia region. The successful candidates will benefit from excellent training and development on a wide range of construction projects. Full details will be disclosed to short-listed candidates.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend