Summary of Planner Job Vacancy - Oman
Awarded the opportunities to handle a prestigious large-scale 2-year infrastructure project in Oman, our client is looking for an experienced Planner to join their team. We are seeking a confident planning professional with an eye for detail and quality, and can strive for excellent delivery of the project.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the Project Manager and the Lead Planner, you will
- Assist in the preparation and development of construction programmes, schedules, plans and other documentation for the project.
- Producing reports on contractor’s programmes & progress
- Supervise and monitor construction progress in accordance with the programming schedule.
- Perform analysis of work, identify critical paths of delay and suggest remedial strategies that can potentially benefit the efficiency of project.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 15+ years of experience
- Previous experience with roads/ heavy civils projects is essential
- Previous work experience in the Middle East is an advantage
- Must be proficient in the use of Primavera P6
- Excellent communication skills to translate the client’s best interests in achieving time & cost objectives
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or other related disciplines is essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the leading construction consultancies around the globe with over 25 years of solid experience, our client’s is looking to further expand its business worldwide. It is now actively looking for talented individuals to join its team.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive remuneration package is on the offer for the right candidates.