Planning Engineer - Civil
Summary of Planning Engineer - Civil Job Vacancy - Kwun Tong (Hong Kong)
Are you ready for a great career opportunity?
A leading Hong Kong based contractor is now looking for a Planning Engineer to join their civil team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- In charge of pre-contract construction planning works.
- Work as part of the whole estimating team for major civil construction works tender including preparing tender programme, construction programme to suit tender and site constraints, developing construction methodology and resources allocation, participating in the writing up of technical submission, drawing preparation, etc.
- Participate in the post tender presentation, Q&A and other planning related sessions and workshops.
- Other task as assigned by the Engineering Manager and/or senior management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in heavy civil engineering works such as roads, viaducts, bridges, tunnels, reclamation and sea wall construction, ELS, foundation engineering
- Good computer knowledge and proficient in project-planning applications including Primavera P3/ P6, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Degree qualified in civil engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Professional membership with a recognized institution will be an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This leading Hong Kong based contractor has fast growing building and civil engineering divisions and is keen to employ high calibre construction and engineering staff. Excellent long term prospects and career development is on offer. Full details will be given to shortlisted applicants.