Planning EngineerRef MAX9069 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong Salary HK$35K-50K Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 14/01/2021 Status Live: Interviewing now
Civil engineering recruitment continues a pace as our client has recently secured the award for a specialist intelligent airfield lighting contract on the HK Airport and they are looking to appoint at the earliest opportunity a competent and energetic Planning Engineer with airports or major public facilities experience preferably in building services and building works.
You will initially be based in the client's head office in Tsuen Wan then transfer to to the project office on Hong Kong Airport during 2021. The opportunity will provide unparalleled exposure to a multitude of construciton industry sectors currently engaged on the prestigious 3RS project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Planning Manager regarding progress reports, status updates etc.
- Assess tender submissions, review programmes, supervise and monitor construction progress in accordance with the programming schedule.
- Identify delays, critical paths, areas of concern and propose corrective action to the planning and the section managers
- Monitoring progress against contract milestones;
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 years’ of relevant planning experience preferably on building projects and building services projects
- Proven practical site experience in construction planning and programming of civil, building and M&E works
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and project management software tools, particularly P6
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Familiar with statutory submission procedures at various construction stages
- Degree in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a relevant discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a global solutions provider for intelligent airfield information systems. They have secured a major contract on Hong Kong Airport and now building their project team. They are not offering jobs, they are offering construction careers to bright energetic engineers with a passion for planning and programming.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and benefits available for the successful candidate.
- Resident Geotechnical Engineer Kwun Tong, Hong Kong - HK$75K - HK$110K
- Senior Project Engineer Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong - HK$45K- HK$65K
- Airport Electrical and Mechanical Systems Planning Engineer Hong Kong Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong - HK$50K - HK$90K
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend